- Celebrating Namibia's rich history of printmaking
- The Ink that Binds Us
- ARTiculating Kulture and Nature
- Bank Windhoek supports the John Muafangejo Art Centre.
- The John Muafangejo Art Centre (JMAC) invites young Namibian designers to design a new logo for the centre.
- This week, the JMAC team unveiled its new gallery and offices at the Old Breweries in town.
- The John Muafangejo Art Centre Re-launches.
- John Muafangejo Art Centre is accepting applications for studio space from young artists who are serious about pursuing their art in the professional setting of a community studio.
The following needs to be submitted:
- A brief Curriculum Vitae, detailing your training, specialization, exhibition records.
- Recent photo of yourself.
- 5 JPG images of your recent artworks, not older than 3 years.
- NB: Your email must not exceed 2MB, including attachments.
- If you cannot include everything in 2MB, please send more than one email.
- Email sumbissions can be sent to ***@jmac-art-namibia.com